Are you tired of designing the same stuff over and over again? Are abstract, intangible designs not for you? Would you rather create designs that you can see in real life?
Find your dream job with us. We are looking for a skilled and inventive graphic designer/graphic artist who will let their imagination run wild and create producible designs for our customers, such as cycling jerseys, caps, funny socks, mugs, board game plans or even light-up signs and food truck stickers.
What can you expect?
- Freedom in creating designs
- Creating collections and complete designs in-line with the customer’s brand
- Communicating with retailers and consulting with experts (printers, embroidery companies, etc.)
- New ideas and putting innovation into design ✨
What do we expect from you?
- Modern designs, precise work, and attention to detail 🔎💯
- You take adapting the designs to the customer’s requirements as a challenge, and criticism or sending the design back for further modifications doesn’t stop you
- You can present a “crazy”, elegant, simple, or an eco-friendly design
- You think about graphics that will be able to be produced to the customer’s specification (e.g. logo size vs. sewing machine and fabric capabilities)
- Mastery of time management
- Print Shop experience is an advantage, but we can provide you with training
What can you look forward to?
- Flexible working hours
- Motivating financial compensation
- Collaboration on diverse and interesting projects across markets and industries (from startups to manufacturing companies, and more)
- Opportunity for self-realization and development support
- Friendly and open company culture, without corporate rules